Oil Spill Cleaner
Oil Spill Cleaner
Super Microbe Emergency Spill Solution is a natural and completely safe non-toxic formula of selected microbes that digest organic contaminants on the ground surface and in soils.
These communities of super concentrated microbes have the ability to effectively convert harmful hydrocarbons, oils, and greases into non-toxic compounds. When applied to a hydrocarbon spill, microbes and enzymes are introduced that accelerate natural microbial activity that drastically cut clean-up timeframes. In addition, Super Microbe will suppress harmful organic vapors creating a safe working environment for spill responders.
ways super microbe can help in your home
– Remove oil stains from: Concrete, Asphalt, Stone, Driveways, Garages, Floor, or Drive-thrus
– Clean tools from oil and grease
– Clean work clothes and safety wear from grease and oil stains
– Clean BBQ’s, Grills, and the fat drippings from concrete
– Wash away most hard to remove grime from hands
How to clean up contaminated soil using super microbe
DIRECTIONS FOR SMALL SPILLS ON FLOOR, CONCRETE, OR GRAVEL SURFACES
1. Dilute ½ gallon of Super Microbe with 1 ½ gallons of water in a 2 gallon sprayer. Spray 6-8inches from surface to be cleaned. Super Microbe is not corrosive.
2. Allow foam to penetrate spill.
DIRECTIONS FOR SPILLS ON SOILS
1. Dilute with water to a 5% mixture (one gallon of Super Microbe with 100 gallons of water) before applying. Apply the diluted solution with a spray or pour delivery system and mix well into the spill or contaminated soil.
2. Generally, one gallon diluted will treat approximately 10 cubic yards of soil.
Color – Light Brown
pH, 1% Solution – 7
Specific Gravity – 1.02
Odor – Distinctive
For additional pricing information on KeSorb contact us below.
- 5 Gallons
- 55 Gallons
- 275 Gallons